Troy - Brad Pitt (Advance)
Buy this Poster at AllPosters.com
Buy this Poster at AllPosters.com
Legends of The Fall
Buy this Poster at AllPosters.com
Fight Club - Soap
Buy this Giant Poster at AllPosters.com
Triumph, BMW, Ducati, Roland Sands, Royal Enfield, Yamaha, KTM
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
Brad Pitt, on his way home after a motorcycle ride with buddies, turned a corner and slowed when a brightly
colored ball rolled onto the street — then swerved sharply as a small child ran out after it! Brad's front wheel
banged the curb and — ZING! Over the handlebars he flew, slamming into bushes lining the sidewalk. Luckily,
the only thing bruised was his ego! Nov2001 - NI
Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#23). 
Turned down a role as an astronaut in Apollo 13 (1995) to accept his Oscar-nominated role in Twelve
Posed for a campus calendar in college.
Dated Jill Schoelen whom he met on the set of their film Cutting Class (1989).
While he and Gwyneth Paltrow were dating, Paltrow appeared in Melissa Etheridge's video for the song
"I Want to Come Over."
A girl went to Pitt's Hollywood-area home shortly after midnight Jan. 7, 1999 and crawled in through an
open window, dressed herself in his clothes and stayed for 10 hours before the alarm went off.
Athena Rolando, 19, was ordered Feb. 10 to not contact the actor and to stay 100 yards away from him
for three years. 
Ranked #32 in Empire (UK) magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" list. [October 1997]
Mutally agrees to split with Gwyneth Paltrow. [June 1997]
Banned from entering China because of his role in Seven Years in Tibet (1997). 
Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. 
Engaged to actress Gwyneth Paltrow. [20 December 1996]
Donated $100,000 to the Discovery Center - a children's learning museum in his hometown of
Springfield, MO. [June 1996]
Chosen by People (USA) magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. 
Pitt's first starring role in a feature film was in Dark Side of the Sun, The (1997) shot in pre-war Yugoslavia
during the summer of 1988. As editing neared completion civil war tore apart the region and much of the
footage was lost. In 1996, after a five-year search, all of the lost footage was found and returned to producer
Angelo Arandjelovic, who is currently working on getting a distribution deal for the film.
Pitt was paid $1,523 per week for seven weeks.
He played a young American taken by his family to the Adriatic Sea to search for a cure for a rare skin disease.
Purchased a mansion is Southern California from the actress who portrays "Elvira" (Cassandra Peterson).
He reportedly paid $1.7 million for the house. This mansion is filled with antiques and has a "vampirish"
look to it. 
Given title "Sexiest Man Alive" from People Magazine. After making Legends of the Fall (1994). 
Lived in Southern California with friend Buck Simmonds, who starred with Pitt in the movie River Runs
Through It, A (1992). [May 1992]
Dated Juliette Lewis. They met when they filmed the NBC movie of the week entitled
Too Young to Die? (1990) (TV).
Pitt and Lewis also did the film Kalifornia (1993) together.
Briefly dated Geena Davis, his co-star in Thelma & Louise (1991).
Pitt was the third choice for the role of J.D. in Thelma & Louise (1991). William Baldwin, the first choice,
left to star in Backdraft (1991).
Pitt had to learn how to fly-cast for his role in River Runs Through It, A (1992). He practiced on top of
buildings in Hollywood. During these practices, Pitt would frequently hook himself in the back of his head.
Voted "Best Actor" by viewers of MTV's "The Big Picture" in 1995.
Was a journalism major in college with an advertising focus.
Listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1991" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 43. 
Graduated from Kickapoo High School in Springfield, Mo. 
Dropped out of the University of Missouri School of Journalism (Columbia, Missouri).
In high school was a member of the golf, tennis, and swim teams.
Belonged to the Key Club and the Forensics Club in High School.
Listed in "People Weekly"s "Most Intriguing People" list. (December 25, 1995/January 1, 1996 issue)
He has a brother Doug, born in 1966 and a sister Julie, born in 1969.
Given title "Sexiest Man Alive" from People Magazine, Mr. Pitt was also People's choice in 1995. 
Was considered for the lead in Matrix, The (1999).
Has his teeth capped.
Sued Dalmani International, the company which created the wedding ring he gave Jennifer Aniston.
According to Pitt, the ring was his design and was to be exclusive. The company has since been selling
replicas and indicating Pitt/Aniston's endorsement of the ring. [18 July 2001]
He and wife Jennifer Aniston spent $1 million on their wedding 
Has been in several films with a number in the title.
Pitt and Aniston reached a settlement with Damiani International. The pair claimed the company agreed to
never reproduce their wedding rings, but it manufactured and sold "Brad and Jennifer" rings in 18 karat
white or yellow gold, featuring either 12 or 13 diamonds and costing about $1,000 apiece. Under the
settlement, Pitt will now design jewelry for Damiani that Aniston will model in ads, and Damiani will stop
selling the Pitt and Aniston copies. [11 January 2002]
Is a vegetarian.
For the last couple of years Brad has been the spokesman for Edwin Jeans ads in Japan. In 2001 he was also
the face of the ads for a new Japanese canned coffee which is named ROOTS. Was replaced in these
tv ads (2002) by Kevin Costner.
Studied acting with the late Roy London.
Spokesmodel of Toyota (Altis model). The commercial only aired in Asia. The car became so popular and
resulted in strong sales figures (an almost 32% share of the total passenger car market for Toyota).
Has a home at Lake Mohawk in Sparta, New Jersey.
Auditioned for the roll of "J.D." in the 1988 cult classic film _Heathers (1988)_ and, though he showed
talent, casting directors thought him to be 'too sweet' for the role, which later went to Christian Slater.
He would later go on to a very similar role in the horror film Cutting Class (1989) in 1989.
Rides Bikes in these Movies
1. World War Z (2012)
2. Moneyball (2011) .... Billy Beane
3. Happy Feet 2 in 3D (2011) (voice) .... Krill #2
4. The Tree of Life (2010) .... Mr. O'Brien
5. Megamind (2010) (voice) .... Metro Man
6. Beyond All Boundaries (2009) (voice) .... Sgt. Bill Mauldin - Editorial Cartoonist Stars and Stripes
7. Inglourious Basterds (2009) .... Lt. Aldo Raine
... aka "Le commando des bâtards" - Canada (French title)
8. L'étrange histoire de Benjamin Button (2008) .... Benjamin Button
... aka "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" - USA (original title)
... aka "The Curious Case" - International (English title) (informal short title)
9. Burn After Reading (2008) .... Chad Feldheimer
... aka "Lire et détruire" - Canada (French title)
10. L'assassinat de Jesse James par le lâche Robert Ford (2007) .... Jesse James
... aka "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" - USA (original title)
... aka "The Assassination of Jesse James" - USA (short title)
11. Ocean's 13 (2007) .... Rusty Ryan
... aka "Ocean's Thirteen" - USA (original title)
... aka "Danny Ocean 13" - Canada (French title)
12. Babel (2006) .... Richard Jones
13. Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005) .... John Smith
... aka "M. et Mme Smith" - Canada (French title)
... aka "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" - France (dubbed version)
14. Ocean's Twelve (2004) .... Rusty Ryan
... aka "Le retour de Danny Ocean" - Canada (French title)
15. Troie (2004) .... Achilles
... aka "Troy" - USA (original title)
16. Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003) (voice) .... Sinbad
... aka "Sinbad - La légende des sept mers" - Canada (French title), France (dubbed version)
17. Confessions d'un homme dangereux (2002) .... Brad, Bachelor #1
... aka "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" - USA (original title)
18. Ocean's Eleven (2001) .... Rusty Ryan
... aka "11" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "O11" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "L'inconnu de Las Vegas" - Canada (French title)
... aka "Ocean's eleven - Faites vos jeux!" - France
19. Spy game - Jeu d'espions (2001) .... Tom Bishop
... aka "Spy Game" - Germany (original title)
... aka "Jeux d'espionnage" - Canada (French title)
20. Le mexicain (2001) .... Jerry Welbach
... aka "The Mexican" - USA (original title)
21. Snatch - Tu braques ou tu raques (2000) .... Mickey O'Neil
... aka "Snatch." - UK (original title)
22. Fight Club (1999) .... Tyler Durden
23. Rencontre avec Joe Black (1998) .... Joe Black / Young Man in Coffee Shop
... aka "Meet Joe Black" - USA (original title)
24. Sept ans au Tibet (1997) .... Heinrich Harrer
... aka "Seven Years in Tibet" - USA (original title)
25. Ennemis rapprochés (1997) .... Rory Devaney / Francis Austin McGuire
... aka "The Devil's Own" - USA (original title)
... aka "La rage au coeur" - Canada (French title)
26. Sleepers (1996) .... Michael Sullivan
... aka "La correction" - Canada (French title)
27. L'armée des 12 singes (1995) .... Jeffrey Goines
... aka "Twelve Monkeys" - USA (original title)
... aka "12 singes" - Canada (French title)
28. Seven (1995) .... Detective David Mills
... aka "Se7en" - USA (original title)
... aka "Sept" - Canada (French title)
29. Légendes d'automne (1994) .... Tristan Ludlow
... aka "Legends of the Fall" - USA (original title)
30. Entretien avec un vampire (1994) .... Louis de Pointe du Lac
... aka "Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles" - USA (original title)
... aka "Interview with the Vampire" - USA (short title)
... aka "Entretien avec un vampire - Les chroniques d'un vampire" - France (poster title)
... aka "Entretien avec un vampire - Les chroniques des vampires" - Canada (French title)
31. The Favor (1994) .... Elliott Fowler
... aka "Les fantasmes de Kathy" - Canada (French title)
32. True Romance (1993) .... Floyd - Dick's Roommate
... aka "Breakaway" - Philippines (English title)
33. Kalifornia (1993) .... Early Grayce
34. Et au milieu coule une rivière (1992) .... Paul Maclean
... aka "A River Runs Through It" - USA (original title)
... aka "La rivière du sixième jour" - Canada (French title)
35. Cool World (1992) .... Detective Frank Harris
... aka "Le monde de Cool" - Canada (French title)
36. Contact (1992) .... Cox
37. Johnny Suede (1991) .... Johnny Suede
38. Thelma & Louise (1991) .... J.D.
... aka "Thelma et Louise" - Canada (French title)
39. Across the Tracks (1991) .... Joe Maloney
40. Cutting Class (1989) .... Dwight Ingalls
41. Happy Together (1989/I) .... Brian
42. The Dark Side of the Sun (1988) .... Rick
43. Neige sur Beverly Hills (1987) (uncredited) .... Partygoer/Preppie Kid at Fight
... aka "Less Than Zero" - USA (original title)
44. 260 chrono (1987) (uncredited) .... Waiter
... aka "No Man's Land" - USA (original title)
45. Sens unique (1987) (uncredited) (unconfirmed) .... Airport Cop
... aka "No Way Out" - USA (original title)
... aka "L'impasse" - Canada (French title)
46. Hunk (1987) (uncredited) .... Boy at the beach